Wired internal 18m PIR detector | DS-PDP18-EG2
Wired internal 18m PIR detector
- Modern design – Delivers a small and sleek detection solution; providing a modern yet unobtrusive finish to complement any room.
- Detection range – Up to 18m volumetric detection coverage, the Ellipse is the ideal solution for any small to large indoor rooms and spaces.
- Digital temperature compensation – Digitally adjusts its sensitivity to maintain its specified range when the background temperature is close to body temperature.
- Automatic sensitivity – self-adapts to changing environmental conditions to maintain stability and intruder catch performance.
- 3D optics – Improves the detection of moving targets; ensuring more precise signals can be received from the PIR by enabling the perfect focusing of the infra-red signal onto the pyro-electric sensor.
- Creep-zone protection – covers the blind spot area directly below it, where an intruder may have otherwise avoided detection.
- Selectable EOL resistors – incorporates selectable alarm resistor values of 1K, 2K2, 4K7, 5K6 and 8K2, as well as tamper resistance values of 1K, 2K2, 4K7 and 5K6; catering for most control panels on the market.
- Wall and ceiling mount options – can be fitted at a mounting height of 1.8m to 2.4m . There is also a ceiling mount option available if required.
- Anti-insect interference – Protects the detector from possible insect infestation, as well as shielding air movement in front of its pyro-electric sensor and protecting against adverse reflections from inside the detector housing.
- Wide voltage – 9 to 16 V wide voltage adaptation with polarity reverse connection protection
- IFT technology – automatically adjust the upper and lower alarm trip thresholds when exposed to electromagnetic or electrical interference and shift the thresholds before the detector goes into false alarm.